One-of-a-kind gorgeous home nestled in Nature's Paradise. Rare opportunity to own a unique & captivating property. Stunning, triangular curved brick wall in center of home. Grt rm w/cathdrl wooden ceilings, flr to ceiling windows provide unobstructed view of 1.8ac partly wooded lot w/creek. Renovated kit. See PROPERTY INFO at Documents Link for detailed features. Use for some type of home off.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Publi
1,840 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -2 spaces
John W Miller Jr Property
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Entrance Outside, Full
- Skylights, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Curved Stair, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Carport, Garage.
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Body of Water
- DORSEY RUN
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Vegetation Planting, Private, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS