This bright beautiful well-kept house sits on a nice neighborhood, features hardwood floor on main level, wall-wall carpet on upper level, open and huge space of combination of Family Room with Breakfast Room and Kitchen, Large Master Bedroom with walk-in closet. Minutes to shopping/supermarkets such as Amero Foods Manufacturer Copr, Weis Markets, coffee shops, Pizza Hut, Pizza Milano and T&J Waffles, and High Ridge Park and Hammond Park. Easy accessible and convenient to (I-95) and RTE 29. Howard County Public Schools is #1 in Best School Districts in MD and Top 5% Best School Districts in US. Nearby schools: Forest Ridge Elementary School, Murray Hill Middle School, and Reservoir High School. This property was built in 1989.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Other Construction, Vinyl Siding
1,876 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Other
- Lot Dimensions
- Builder Drawing is avail>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Level, Open.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)